1. Tory Burch Ipad case. Love.
2. by Christina Kober on Etsy.
This is so cute. You can get them multiple ways and you write your own fortune. I’m for sure going to have to get one.
3. Don’t you ever just feel like this?
4. I recently purchased the Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet…It’s one of my favorites lately? I like wearing it with my watches.
5. Breaking Dawn…I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of excited to see this. I’m a weirdo. I know the movies aren’t that great, but I loved the books, and I’ve seen all of them so far, so obviously I HAVE to see the last one…even if it’s only part 1.
Heather, I hope you’re ready for girls night 🙂
6. Sam Edleman Scarlett Pump. I want these so bad. So fun. They have them in this color, all black, and pewter so I have to figure out which one will match best with the dresses I’m getting for Vegas. This color is my favorite though.
7. I love this idea. Wallpaper inside of your bookcase…I want to try it.
8. Cat eyes. I need to learn how to do this. I try all the time, but it never looks like this.
9. Fur Jacket by Rachel Zoe. Do I need to say anymore? Ahhh I want. (at Piperlime)
10. We Owned the Night – Lady Antebellum. I can’t get into the car without listening to this song. I love it! Take a listen and see for yourself. P.S. they are coming to SLC in Feb, so get tickets and come with me! They are so good in concert. I saw them at country jam this year.
Shop This Post
Model, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, is the daughter of the editor of French Vogue. She is also Lancome’s new face for beauty products.
I found this article in Glamour Magazine and thought I would post it because she seemed really chill and she was so cute.
– She is a “skin purist”.
She doesn’t like to wear too much foundation, and never wears powder. She has more fun with her lips and her eyes.
–She is a mani girl.
She says hands are the first thing you see after your face.
–She is all natural.
She is not for plastic surgery, it would be like cheating on herself. Wrinkles can be beautiful.
–She has a model secret.
Before a shoot she stays away from alcohol and salt, and does to bed early. “I’ve heard nothing good happens after midnight!”
-Her favorite thing about NYC is that everything is possible all the time because nothing ever shuts down.
-Her guilty pleasure: a big mac.
– The only bad thing about having her mom as Carine Roitfeld…they don’t wear the same shoe size and can’t share.
– She loves anything to do with the water or beach.
-She wants to scuba dive with sharks.
– Her beauty icon is Brigitte Bardot.
Shop This Post
1. Wanting Hunter Boots. They protect against the elements and their cute 🙂
2. Looking for ring from etsy. I found it on pinterest, but I know it’s from etsy, so now I just have to find where.
3. Loving this outfit. I know it’s fall, but I could totally find things to wear with a skirt like this.
4. Needing to know how to do my hair in a half up braid like these two pictures.
5. Enjoying this quote.
6. Liking this nail polish. I love the suede look.
7. Loving this outfit. So cute.
8. Thinking these are the coolest eyelashes ever. I want to be a bird for Halloween and do this.
9. Loving this room. I love that it has a lot of different patterns. I LOVE the pillows and really like the bed frame.
10. Lusting this wallet and bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs…probably going to have to order it soon. Such a great fall color.
Shop This Post
She’s very polished and she’s beautiful.
Not to mention she’s in some of my favorite movies…Troy, Wicker Park, Bridesmaids…and many more.