I wish I could find cute ways to do my hair. I love this because it looks cute for dressing up or down. Messy buns are my favorite.
Infinity Ring. No idea where to find this, but I’m going to start searching. I found it on pinterest. I love the simplicity.
Love this smell…go try it out.
Every year I like to get Christmas PJs…I just got this shirt/dress top from Victoria Secret’s pink collection. They make the cutest stuff. Now I want to get the thermals below to go with it.
The ‘Real Hoot Canister’ from Anthropologie. Pretty sure this is the perfect gift. It’s so cute. I’m going to get one for me, my mom, and Jake’s mom. I’m obsessed.
Found this dress on pinterest also…gorgeous.
I want this necklace. Kris Nations State Pendant Necklace at Nordstroms.
New Brunswick Sweater at Anthropologie. The perfect sweater for winter.
A little bit obsessed with this song…especially after the Victoria Secret Fashion show…I’ve been getting my gansta on 🙂
Shop This Post
1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreaths…I want to make one of these. You can make any color you want, as full as you want, etc…I think they’re so fun!
I wonder how many ornaments I would break in the process…
I love the ribbon, textures, and color of this one.
2. I’m pretty sure that I NEED this cuff by Stella & Dot. I think it speaks for itself. So cute. I just found this website out of Marie Claire. Found
3. I really like this quote. I feel like deep down that’s all anybody wants.
“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.“
– Shana Abe
4. I love these Seven for All Mankind Pumps. I think the colors are great. I want them, but they don’t exactly seem like winter shoes…hmmm, probably won’t stop me.
5. I need to decide which color I want this Banana Republic Clutch in. It’s the perfect size and super sparkly in person. They have it in this gold color, black, silver, and red. Great for the holidays.
6. I’m obsessed with Katy Perry right now. How could you not be? She just won an award for being the first person to have 5 number 1 hits off of one album. Which one of is this song….The One That Got Away. I, however, LOVE this acoustic version, similar to the one she performed at the AMAs. (I love both versions, but this one is awwwwesome). I need to find it somewhere to download.
Shop This Post
1. I want to learn how to make an upholstered headboard…or at least find an affordable one so I don’t have to learn how to make one.
2. I love this Northface Jacket. You can remove the hood. They have it in Alpine White too…now just to decide which color…
3. The Chronicle Men’s Watch…just got it for Jake. I love it.
4. Oliver Sequin Jacket from Nordstrom. Such a fun jacket for holiday parties.
5. I saw this on pinterest and have no idea where it is from or who makes it but it is gorgeous. Wish I knew.
6. HAHA…so true.
7. Christina Kober small initial necklace on etsy. I want this.
8. I love this song. Joshua Radin – Here We Go (acoustic session). The regular one is amazing too.
Shop This Post
1. Tory Burch Ipad case. Love.
2. by Christina Kober on Etsy.
This is so cute. You can get them multiple ways and you write your own fortune. I’m for sure going to have to get one.
3. Don’t you ever just feel like this?
4. I recently purchased the Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet…It’s one of my favorites lately? I like wearing it with my watches.
5. Breaking Dawn…I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of excited to see this. I’m a weirdo. I know the movies aren’t that great, but I loved the books, and I’ve seen all of them so far, so obviously I HAVE to see the last one…even if it’s only part 1.
Heather, I hope you’re ready for girls night 🙂
6. Sam Edleman Scarlett Pump. I want these so bad. So fun. They have them in this color, all black, and pewter so I have to figure out which one will match best with the dresses I’m getting for Vegas. This color is my favorite though.
7. I love this idea. Wallpaper inside of your bookcase…I want to try it.
8. Cat eyes. I need to learn how to do this. I try all the time, but it never looks like this.
9. Fur Jacket by Rachel Zoe. Do I need to say anymore? Ahhh I want. (at Piperlime)
10. We Owned the Night – Lady Antebellum. I can’t get into the car without listening to this song. I love it! Take a listen and see for yourself. P.S. they are coming to SLC in Feb, so get tickets and come with me! They are so good in concert. I saw them at country jam this year.
Shop This Post
1. Blair / Leighton.
I just love her. And all of her outfits so much.
2. I usually don’t like tattoos, but for some reason I’ve really been liking small ones lately. I think this is a cute idea.
3. I love these two recent purchases I made.
Michael Kors Logo Plaque Ring
Via Spiga Andrea Faux Fur Jacket
4. No, not the dresses…the hair…if I had not been trying to grow mine out for so long I would be totally tempted to cut mine short again because I’ve been seeing so many cute short cuts. I love how hers is styled.
5. I would like to get this little poster for my room.
6. These lights are so cute for decorating an outdoor party.
7. I might just need ALL of these colors from their fall collection.
8. I want this dress so bad.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Dahlia Lace Cutout Dress
Shop This Post
1. Wanting Hunter Boots. They protect against the elements and their cute 🙂
2. Looking for ring from etsy. I found it on pinterest, but I know it’s from etsy, so now I just have to find where.
3. Loving this outfit. I know it’s fall, but I could totally find things to wear with a skirt like this.
4. Needing to know how to do my hair in a half up braid like these two pictures.
5. Enjoying this quote.
6. Liking this nail polish. I love the suede look.
7. Loving this outfit. So cute.
8. Thinking these are the coolest eyelashes ever. I want to be a bird for Halloween and do this.
9. Loving this room. I love that it has a lot of different patterns. I LOVE the pillows and really like the bed frame.
10. Lusting this wallet and bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs…probably going to have to order it soon. Such a great fall color.