comes out Feb. 1, 2011
I’m actually looking forward to this! I think she’s so cute. She was just on Chelsey Lately promoting this and she was so funny.
It’s supposed to be an advice book for girls in their twenty from things such as what to wear on a first date to how to decorate an apartment to what to do about puffy eyes.
All I know is, she’s the cutest one from the Hills and the City, so I’d read it! Actually I’m sort of interested to see what Lauren’s fashion books say.
Anyway, I’ll let you know how it is if I end up getting it.
Shop This Post
Have you ever looked at these? My aunt sends them to me all the time and I just die. Are they for real?
Click below for some enjoyment.
Shop This Post
Penguins are one of my favorite animals. When I would go to the zoo as a little girl I’d always ask to have one as a pet, because obviously if they can have them in the zoo in the warm weather then I could have one at my house right? So, I’m dedicating a post to them.
Plus how cute is this picture?
Fun Facts about Penguins
– Penguins live between 15-20 years
– There are 18 different species of penguins. The smallest is the Fairy Penguin that is only 2 lbs, while the biggest is the Empire, which can be up to 90.
– Penguins are not naturally afraid of humans
– Penguins can swim up to 25 miles an hour.
– Penguins are only found below the equator. Most people think they are only in Antarctica, but they are also found in South America, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia.
– Their feathers are waterproof.
– Penguins can survive over 3 months without food.
– Males take care of the eggs, and then they switch and the females watch over the hatched children.
– Penguins catch all their food in the sea. They are carnivores.
– Penguins can’t fly, but they are the fast swimming bird and the deepest diving bird.
– Penguins eyes work better underwater than they do in the air.