You could argue that the people watching is just as good, if not better, than the actual music at Coachella…but for me, I like to watch the style. From sundresses and crossbody bags to cutoff shorts and crop tops there is definitely a “festival style” and it is gaining more and more popularity.
Lucky Magazine predicts the top ten styles you will see at the show. Which style would you wear?
1. The Mad Hatters – Grab a wide brimmed hat and look amazing while you protect your skin from those harsh UVs.
2. The Short Starters – Start every outfit with a great pair of jean shorts.
3. The Highlighters – Stand out in the crows in bright neons.
4. The Lead Singers – Dark denim and rocker tees…you’ll look just like a member of the band. (Drew Barrymore)
5. The Prim and Propers – You probably won’t be getting dirty in a fabulous dress, designer bag, and simple flats. (Lily Collins)
6. The White Dress Wearers – It can’t be just any color…it has to be white. (Alessandra Ambrosio)
7. The Patriots – “Be young, be dope, be proud…like an American.” – Lana Del Rey
8. The Maxi-nistas – Wear a long dress, even if it gets dirty, because it’s just so bohemian. (Nina Dobrev)
9. The Festival Fanatics – These are the ones who just wear every single trend at one time…or just threw on anything in their closet. (Vanessa Hudgens)
10. The Confused Ravers – Maybe they ended up at the wrong festival?
*above photos are from luckymagazine.com
Here are a few outfits from this year’s festival.
Troian Bellisario & Ashley Benson