1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreaths…I want to make one of these. You can make any color you want, as full as you want, etc…I think they’re so fun!
I wonder how many ornaments I would break in the process…
I love the ribbon, textures, and color of this one.
2. I’m pretty sure that I NEED this cuff by Stella & Dot. I think it speaks for itself. So cute. I just found this website out of Marie Claire. Found
3. I really like this quote. I feel like deep down that’s all anybody wants.
“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.“
– Shana Abe
4. I love these Seven for All Mankind Pumps. I think the colors are great. I want them, but they don’t exactly seem like winter shoes…hmmm, probably won’t stop me.
5. I need to decide which color I want this Banana Republic Clutch in. It’s the perfect size and super sparkly in person. They have it in this gold color, black, silver, and red. Great for the holidays.
6. I’m obsessed with Katy Perry right now. How could you not be? She just won an award for being the first person to have 5 number 1 hits off of one album. Which one of is this song….The One That Got Away. I, however, LOVE this acoustic version, similar to the one she performed at the AMAs. (I love both versions, but this one is awwwwesome). I need to find it somewhere to download.