Chlorine wreaks havoc on your hair during the summer, especially when you mix it with the sun’s damaging rays. If you want to keep your hair looking it’s best, make sure you take the steps to protect it from both!
– Wetting your hair before you get in the pool fills the cuticle with water, so less chlorine can get in.
– Put some conditioner on before getting in.
– After you swim, use a chlorine-eliminating product
– Philip Kingsley Swimcap – Comb through wet hair before you get in the water to protect hair from chlorine.
– Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque – Deep conditioner that soothes hair. Use before or after swimming. (only $4 and smells great!)
– Ojon Full Detox Detoxifying Shampoo – Removes buildup and chlorine, leaving hair clean and super soft.
– Amika Obiphica Nourishing Hair Mask – Deep conditioner used to seal split ends and nourish damaged folicles. Packed with vitamin C. Use after swimming to repair damage.
– Paul Mitchell Sun After-Sun Replenishing Masque – An antioxidant filled formula that provides tons of moisture.
*products found in Lucky Magazine