Five 2012 Fall Beauty Trends!
1. Rosy Cheeks – give off a feminine look with flirty colors that wake up your skin tone!
I love M.A.C. ‘Style’ for a perfect pink
2. Wine-Red Lips – Be edgy and sophisticated with a dark toned lipstick.
Try Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in ‘Train Bleu’
or… Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color ‘Deepest Cherry’
3. Earthy Eye Shadows – Browns, tans, and bronzes are very versatile! Subtle enough for day and dramatic enough for night!
Try Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Icon
4. Bold Eyeliner – Instant glam for your eyes!
Try Nars Eyeliner Stylo…It is my favorite EVER! The best black liquid eyeliner…goes on perfectly.
5. Dark Blue Nails – Sapphire and Navy are the new chic way to modernize your nails!
Try out these gorgeous shades! Essie in Midnight Cami…
…or Nicole by OPI in If the Blue Fits.
Here are three extra trends to try this fall!
Blue Eye Makeup – brightens any eye color
Burgandy Nails – a luxe look for fall and works with all skin tones
Bright Red Lips – a vibrant color for fall
*Found in People StyleWatch Magazine