Evelyn Lauder, 1936-2011
Evelyn died of ovarian cancer at age 75 in November of 2011. She was a beauty icon. Here are a few life lessons she left for everyone behind her to remember.
1. Busy people can still have a life.
She always made the people she was with feel important and made time for everyone.
2. One woman can change the world.
She founded the Breast Cancer Research Foundation back in 1993 when people didn’t talk about that sort of thing.
3. You can be a power woman and a girl’s girl.
4. Pursuing work you love matters.
She loved the fragrance and makeup industry. She was extremely passionate about it.
5. A good mentor empowers others.
She helped be a mentor to many.