For Gucci-Inspired Side Twirls:
1. Part your hair down the middle (it is best if it is slept-on or day-old) and apply a dime-size amount of mousse throughout, then tousle dry using a blow dryer.
2. Section your hair into two halves, then continue to section off into two-inch pieces until all of your hair is divided.
3. With a curling iron, wrap each section at a 45-degree angle, going in different direction to make the curls look a bit messier.
4. Take the two front/top sections of your hair (that frame your forehead on each side) and twist them away from your face, securing each with an elastic band (clear is best).
5. Connect both sections together on the back of your head with bobby pins. Once secured, mess up the twist with your fingertips, and tease your hair for an effortless, just-rolled-out-of-bed finish.
How I Wore It:
*found on the Zoe Report