I’ve had my blog for a little over a year now, but I’ve never fully introduced myself. For one of my classes I have to do a project where I have to, so I thought I would combine my blog and my project. This is the first of a few posts that will be related to my project that talks about who I am, why I am who I am, and where I am going with my life. That’s pretty much what my blog is about anyway, so sorry if this is boring, but it’s me!
Anyway, here are a few tidbits about myself!
– My full name is Kristin Rose Davis. My middle name is from my mom’s name, Rosemary.
– My birthday is March 27, which happens to be tomorrow…big 26 🙂
– My favorite color is green.
– I LOVE shoes and fashion…bet you couldn’t tell from reading my blog could you?
– I love to read books.
– I also love movies. (I like to read the book and then watch the movie)
– I grew up dancing, mostly ballet, but I did all kinds. I started when I was 3 years old.
– I’m a water person…I love to be anywhere near water and sun.
– I would live in a bathing suit if I could.
– I’m a sucker for crime shows on tv. SVU, CSI…you name it.
– I’m trying to go to nursing school. Almost my whole family has a medical or dental background, so that’s probably where it comes from.
– I love sushi! I could eat it everyday.
– I’m a shopaholic. It really is a problem…like not even borderline. Whoops.
– My favorite stores to shop at are Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, and J.Crew.
– I’m OCD. It’s weird.
– I love all kinds of music! Right now you can probably catch me listening to Rihanna, Florence and the Machine, or anything country.
– I’m obsessed with Gossip Girl.
– I love to go on trips. But I really want to go to Italy, Greece, and Costa Rica.
– I love boating in the summer so much! I need to win a boat or something because we all know I will never save enough money to buy one myself.
– I love a good steak.
– I’m kind of a foodie. I love to try new places and I love all kinds of food.
– I have two little brothers that I miss all the time because they live in California.
– O yeah, that’s where I am from! I was born in Southern California and lived there until I was 18 when I went to college.
– I graduated from Brigham Young University in 2008 in Exercise Science.
– I’ve lived in Utah for almost 8 years now.
– I really really hate the cold. 8 years, and still not used to it.
– I have a slight problem with nail polish. I LOVE to paint my nails and I cannot stop buying more and more colors!
– I would die if I could move to New York City…I love it there.
– My dream job would be to be a country singer…big hair and all…I would be the next Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert.
– But let’s get real…my real dream job would be to be an interior designer or a party planner. Or a heart surgeon, but I’m pretty sure I’m not up for 7 more years of school. I’ll do a couple more and be a nurse practitioner 🙂