Alright, I’m just gonna get right down to it.
The Anniversary Sale is here!
This is the biggest and best sale of the year (in my opinion). I love it because it’s all new pieces for fall. Not things that went on sale over the past few months. Not things from last season. Not things that were overstocked. ALL NEW STUFF! The prices are only this low for a couple weeks, and then the items go back up to full price. So you’re going to want to grab these while you can. Early Access also means that Nordstrom card holders get to shop a week before everyone else. While this isn’t great for non-card holders, that’s kind of why it’s special to be part of the “Nordy Club” as they call it. You get the deals before anyone else and you get points etc!
Anyway, I usually love to stock up on cardigans, leggings, denim, and booties every year because they are fall and winter staples…but this year I am leaning a little more towards some of their fun statement pieces. Sometimes I like in grab “investment” pieces during this sale too because they rarely go on sale later…like a good leather jacket, a gorgeous handbag, or some higher end boots that will last me a few years.
I’ve linked a ton of my favorite pieces below…some good deals…and some slight splurges, but remember you might not be able to get them on sale later! Scroll past my favorite picks for a few more tips on shopping the sale!
One other thing to note! I do get a small commission with my links, so if you want to support me you can shop from my blog posts, my LikeToKnow.It page on the app, or from my Instagram! I’ll be saving all my try-ons in my story highlight labeled “NSale”. I do not get credit when you shop on the Nordstrom App or in-store!
SHOP THE SALE!
Sweaters & Cardigans:
Jackets & Blazers:
Denim & Pants:
Beauty & Hair:
Dresses & Skirts:
A Few More Tips….
- The sale starts today, so today is the absolutely best day to make sure you get what you want! Ordering online starts on Friday, July 12 at 12:30 PM EST! Some people like to try products on first, but I would order them ASAP so they are not sold out. If you have to exchange or return later then you can, but otherwise you might not get the item!
- A lot of items sell out fast, but keep a look out because they may get returned!
- You can also make an appointment with a personal shopper. They’re going to be super familiar with all of the items, so if you are looking for something specific they should be able to find it for you, or show you what they have that might work for you! You can also let them know all of the items you want to try on from the catalog and they will have it all pulled for you before you even get there!
- This is a FALL sale technically because all of the items are the up and coming styles. So think boots, sweaters, leather jackets, jeans, handbags etc. It may seem early to be buying these since it’s still hotter than hades outside, but they are SOOO discounted you’ll kick yourself if you don’t get them early. They also have great deals for beauty and fitness, which can be all year round items!
- Stock up on basics! They’re so much cheaper that you can even get two of your favorite jeans or leggings for basically the price of one!