Another one of my New Year’s goals for 2016 is to be really good about my skincare routine! I am not going to lie, I am one of those people who gets too lazy to even wash my face before bed sometimes. Not anymore! I am committing to a routine and I’m going to treat my skin better!
Enza Essentials sent me a whole set to help me achieve this. They are fantastic! I have a morning and nightly routine. Find the package that works best for your skincare needs or you can buy the products individually for your needs.
Here is a list of the products in my set and that work the best for me:
– Saturation Cleanser: Rinse away your impurities with this cleanser designed for oily to dry skin! “Double Cleanse” with this! The first cleanse rids your face of surface pollutants and the second penetrates even deeper!
– Saturation Toner: A hydrating toner that lifts away dull and discolored skin, leaving you with a beautiful glow. You can use this throughout the day if you are feeling dry or oily! Also, they recommend a travel size container to take with you in your purse!
– Gycolic Serum: (THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!) Exfoliate your skin with this serum. I can always feel this one working! Make sure you wait 30 seconds before the next product so it has time to set in.
– Vitamin C Serum: (DEFINITELY A FAV!) Brighten and Hydrate your skin with this antioxidant-filled serum.
– Advanced Protection SPF 30: The most important part of your anti-aging regimen! It’s your first line of defense against UVA and UBA rays from the sun!
– Saturation Cleanser: Use this again at night! (Same as above!)
– Pore Extraction Masque: ANOTHER FAVORITE! Only use this one about 2X a week and only in area prone to breakouts! This is a firming masque that controls oil production, minimizes the appearance of pores, and prevents future breakouts!
– Fine Facial Polish: Slough off dead skin with this gentle masque. Only use 2X a week, alternating with the Pore Extraction Masque. Leave this one on for 15-20 minutes to get rid of impurities and brighten your skin!
– Saturation Toner: (Same as above!)
– Gycolic Serum: (Same as above!)
– Vitamin C Serum: (Same as above!)
– Saturation Herbal Creme: Let this creme revitalize and moisturize your skin overnight!
– Spot Extractor: Use this as needed! Banish blemishes the moment they appear! This smoothes and heals inflammation while cleansing your skin to prevent breakouts!
You guys really need to try Enza out! Seriously so good! And there are WAY more products than the ones I use online. You can even get a custom set made just for you and your target problems! (This is definitely a better deal because it’s not as expensive as buying all the individual products and each it custom to you! You don’t get anything you don’t need!)
All skincare products featured c/o Enza Essentials
Photos: Haizel Creations
Shop This Post: