Spring Fashion Week Trends for 2014
Have you all been as jealous of me of everyone that went to fashion week recently? I’ve been dying all week sitting at work watching all of the instagrams and emails about it! Anyway, LuckyMagazine.com shared some of the biggest trends they’ve seen on the runways so far, so I wanted to pass it along and see what you guys think about them.
1. Red All Over – one of the most noticable and virabrant colors is for sure to stand out among your spring pastels!
2. Oversized Vests – carry your moto jackets into spring without the bulk.
3. Crop Tops – don’t disgard yours yet, they will still be around into 2014!
4. Bermuda Shorts – laid back and casual, but definitely chic! Dress them up or down!
5. Pointy-Toe Flats – most people elongate their legs with a point toe pump in the fall, but switch to a flat in the spring!
6. Hippie Sandals with Socks – I’m not totally sure how I feel about this trend…what about you?