This week is Amara Day Spa & Salon‘s Holiday Open House! EVERYTHING is 20% off including gift cards! If you stop in store, they have items up to 90% off! So I decided to make a little gift guide since it’s the perfect time to pick up gifts! Hint: I like to stock up on gift cards so I can use them year round! Scroll below to see my favorite gifts and more of their deals! It’s going on only on Dec. 4th and 5th!
So I got to go shopping at Amara and I picked out a few of my favorite gifts ideas for your bestie, mom, girlfriend, sister, etc! I love Amara because they have sooo many cute options. I didn’t even pick out any of their clothes as gifts, but if you follow their fashion boutiques’ instagram (HERE) you can check those out as well!
- Frasier Fur Candles: These literally are my most favorite candles ever. They smell exactly like a Christmas Tree. BUT, they also carry the Volcano candles and Voluspa! I like to stock up on these for gifts throughout the year and for myself since they’re 20% off the next two days!
- Becca Cosmetics: They have multiple gift sets and a bunch of other makeup brands as well!
- Made by Mary Jewelry: This choker necklace is one of their best sellers! I rarely see these discounted!
- Ban.do Weekly Planner: I love gifting these as gifts! They’re so cute and useful! Plus, with the new year coming up it’s the perfect time to give one as a gift!
- Lalicious Sugar Kiss Body Butter and Scrub: This is my favorite scrub as well because it’s so soft! It’s kind of magic because you wouldn’t think it was exfoliating as well as it does. It’s gentle but gets the job done and they have the yummiest scents.
- Sugar Bear Hair Gummies – This might seem like a weird gift, but who doesn’t want long, gorgeous hair? These would be the perfect stocking stuff!
- Tahitian Tan Spray: This also probably would’t be on your initial gift idea, but this is hands down my favorite tanning mist (especially for your face), so I decided to add it because it’s one of my favorite products ever.
- Gift Cards: Definitely obvious, but since they are 20% off for the next two days and can be used on ANYTHING, this had to be on my list. I like to stock up and use them year round!
I also wanted to give you a list of all the deals that Amara has going on for the next two days!