Have you been searching for some cute graphic tees for spring? The Printed Palette, from San Diego, has some great styles for women, men, and children! They sent me this cute sweatshirt, which is perfect for me right now, because as you can tell we haven’t quite gotten rid of the snow yet!
Be sure to visit their site to see all of their cute tanks, tees, and they even came out with a maxi dress recently!
And for those of you in Utah, like me, The Printed Palette will be at the Queen Bee Market at Thanksgiving Point, April 18th! Come visit and see all of the cute items in person!
The Printed Palette is giving away the One Wild & Precious Life Longer Length Tank: Printed with water based ink on a super soft poly/cotton blend with coral ink. (see below or here)
This tank is great for a day at the beach, a causal day out and about, or for a yoga class!
How to Enter:
1. Follow The Printed Palette on Facebook
2. Follow WildOneForever on Facebook
3. Leave a comment below with your email so we can contact you if you win!
Additional Enteries: (leave a comment for each additional step!)
– Follow The Printed Palette on instagram or pinterest
– Follow kristinrosedavis on instagram or pinterest
– Follow WildOneForever on Bloglovin’
Good Luck Everyone!!! The winner will be announced Saturday, March 16th!
THE WINNER IS: