I’m gonna let you in a on a little secret…ok, it’s not a secret if you have seen any fashion magazine or been to any store that is getting their fall fashion in yet…But western wear is going to be all over the place this fall. The great thing about this trend is that you can wear it casually with jeans and a white tee, pair it with a vest or a plaid shirt, or even dress up a little black dress and take it out on the town one night! Be sure to add some silver and turquoise jewelry, a fringed bag, and a great pair of cowboy boots to your wardrobe! Here are some ideas to get you started!
How do your wear your west?
1. Stella McCartney Aviator Sunglasses – shopbop.com
2. Cowboy Messenger Bag – zara.com
3. Dannijo ‘Brielle’ Necklace – dannijo.com
4. Goorin Brothers ‘Old Gulph Hat’ – dianiboutique.com
5. Alushia Sanchia ‘Toledo’ Ring – shopplanetblue.com
6. Ralph Lauren ‘Turquoise Concho’ Earrings – ralphlauren.com
7. B Brian Atwood ‘Pallazo Fringe’ Boots – shopbop.com
8. Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent ‘Berkley’ Bag – shopbop.com
9. Low Luv x Erin Wasson ‘Afghani Engraved Cuff’ – shopbop.com
10. House of Harlow 1960 ‘Snake Double Finger Ring’ – Shopbop.com
11. Steve Madden ‘Lonestar’ Boot – stevemadden.com
12. Steve Madden ‘Tolteca Cognac Leather’ Boot – stevemadden.com
*some ideas from the Zoe Report